Forest Hills Multis is the variegated version of Forest Hills. It's a delightful silk and wool blend lace weight yarn. Forest Hills Multis is the perfect choice to create shawls or other fancy lace projects with a very apparent sheen and a wide range of color combinations. It's a favorite for lace weight projects.
- 51% Silk / 49% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 785 yds (717.5 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 20 - 23 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.