1) Do we have online sales? And do we ship internationally? Yes, our website is www.creeksidefabrics.com, where a good portion of our inventory is online, and able to ship right to your house.
2) Are we open on Sunday's? NO
3) What is your store policy on returns and refunds? 30 Day Return In-Store: Returns made with a receipt will be refunded by the original method of payment or as a gift card, your choice. Item should be new condition, and original packaging. * some exclusions apply Returns made without a receipt , a store gift card will be issued based on the lowest known sale price. 30 Day Return By Mail: You can return online purchases by mail after contacting us for prior authorization first. Customer is responsible for paying the original and return shipping on order and these will not be reimbursed. Item should be in new condition, original packaging. *some exclusions apply *Sewing Machines, Cabinetry and other select items are Final Sale. No refund. No Exchange.
4) Do you offer Financing? Yes, Synchrony Financial is our financing company. We can offer 6, 12, and 18 month everyday. Select promotional dates available for 24, 36, 48, and 60 months when offered from Baby Lock and/or Synchrony.
5) I have a 12 month term financing offer and would like to pay it up early, can I do that or will I get a penalty? You can pay at any time without fear of a penalty.
6) Can I use my Synchrony financing card for other purchases other than sewing machines or cabinets? Yes. Anything in our store is eligible to be financed.
7) Do you repair sewing machines?
Yes, Dr. Carl Samentello, our repair technician, repairs the following machines: BabyLock, Elna, Janome, Brother or any older MECHANICAL sewing machine. As of January 1st 2020: Due to the unavailability to get parts in a timely matter. We will no longer service High End (computerized) Bernina, Pfaff, Viking Janome or Brother machines. Every two weeks (depending on his schedule) he visits Creekside Fabrics to repair and clean sewing machines in the shop. 8) Do I need an appointment for repair or cleaning of my sewing machine? Yes, Spaces are limited. Call 585-492-4226 to get a spot on their schedule . 9) Can I wait while my machine is worked on? No. The machines are repaired in the order they are signed up, and there is no way to know how long that will take to complete.
10) Does Carl do house calls for my large machines? Yes, Please call the shop for pricing information and travel rates.
11) How long will it take to get my machine back? We strive very hard to repair all machines that day. However, due to troubleshooting machines and difficult repairs, it may back up the schedule a bit. We will try to contact you if this happens, and you will be put on the next date he is scheduled. In the event your machine needs parts and we don't have them available that day, they will be ordered in and your machine will be put on the next date available, after parts are in. In cases of bad weather, the scheduled date may be changed.
12). What do I need to bring with my machine being serviced. Your machine, foot pedal, zigzag (standard) presser foot, bobbin, power cord. If it is an embroidery machine- Please bring the embroidery arm, 1 hoop, Don't forget the embroidery foot too.
13) Does Sandy do quilt presentations at quilt guilds or other groups? YES, Sandy LOVES to do presentations, give her a call to set up one. 14) Do you have longarm quilting service where customers pay you to quilt their quilts for them? NO, But we do have a rental program of our BabyLock Regalia long arm that you can rent here at the store for YOU to quilt your quilts on. 15) What do I need to know before i'm able to rent it? You only need to take the 3 Hour Certification class with Cheryl Vought. Please call the store to set up a session. 16) How much does the certification cost? $65.00 (As of Jan 1st 2021) 17) How much does the rental cost per hour? $25.00 (As of Jan 1st 2021) 18) How long would it take me to quilt a quilt? It varies greatly, But let me give you an example: On a Queen size quilt, to load, and do a medium size free-motion stipple you are looking at APPROXIMATELY 4 hours. 19) How soon can I get an appointment? Certifications can be scheduled from January 1st to October 31st as schedule is free. Rentals are from Jan 1st - Dec 21st as schedule is available. However as we usually are booking 3 months in advanced for rentals and have been known to be totally booked up by October for the Christmas rush. SO PLAN AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENTS EARLY.
20) Do we do alterations? Yes, But we NO LONGER do wedding items such as : Wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, Mothers of the Bride and Groom, & flower girl.
Creekside Fabrics, Quilts & Yarns 237 Main St, Arcade, NY 14009 Call us now: 585-492-4226